Where there is health there is life. So, health is the most important treasure one can earn and maintain. We often hear these two words together “Health and Wealth” but health always comes first and the latter can only be earned through the former one. The importance of health is best explained when “Mahatma Gandi” says:
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
Healthy women mean a healthy nation. With the existence of women, there are colors in the universe. The following famous proverb provides evidence in this regard:
“Behind every great man is a great woman, just look at history!”
This shows how important women are and thus their health is a prioritized concern recently as India has made considerable progress in various fields and aspects but lacks good quality lifestyle and there is delayed improvement in women’s health. Women’s health means healthy living, a healthy body that contains a healthy mind, and most importantly healthy eating as women tend to be more beautiful and weight conscious than men. Thus, they are willing to do anything for an ideal weight and body shape.
But the lack of education and knowledge regarding fitness, diet, and workouts is the main hindrance to healthy weight loss. What and when to eat is all one has to know for healthy eating leads to weight loss.
Don’t Starve rather eat wisely
There are some myths people follow blindly when it comes to weight loss, like dieting that involves no eating and it is much more dangerous than being overweight. Starving can lead to numerous problems such as:
- It deteriorates both physical and mental health.
- When you are suppressing body needs and desires, it adds to your tension and overthinking, lowering your brain functioning because food provides energy to the cells of the brain.
- Our body for proper and active functioning needs various kinds and amounts of vitamins, carbohydrates, minerals, carbs, proteins, calcium, etc., and these elements are obtained by the intake of almost all kinds of healthy foods.
Whether it’s vegetables, fruits, rice, bread, ghee, or any homemade healthy thing. The only thing that matters is the right time and the right amount of eating.
Suggestions by DietGhar
- Eat everything but in small portions, don’t overeat.
- Eat every 2 hours throughout the day and eat 2 hours before sleeping.
- Avoid junk and unhealthy foods.
- Exercise at least 3 days a week.
- 8-10 hours of sleep at night is a requirement for one’s body and mind. Lack of sleep leads to weight gain.
- Drink the required amount of water.
- Have Indian thali for lunch over salads and soups.
- Include rice in dinner, as they help in better sleep.
- No homemade healthy food in the required amount causes weight gain.
Don’t forget where you belong as your body will have different needs than the foreigner. Do not just follow the western diet plans as their lifestyle, culture, food, and eating habits are different from ours. In order to solve this problem, we make customized diet plans that consider your body’s situation and needs. The tips we read over articles are not applicable to everybody. Therefore, we consider the BMI, environment, goals, and other aspects before forming a successful diet plan.